Sunday, March 02, 2008

Valentines Day and Me..

[I wrote this on valentines day..]

If music be the food of love, play on.. - Shakespear

And the day is.. Valentines Day.. The day dedicated to the one you love.. Love spreads its fragrance all around.. Its not that Love was not there 15 yrs back when this day was unknown in India .. Its only thay the way we celebrate has changed.. and there is a day defined for it.. The day you want to spend with someone who has a special place in your life.. Its not only your beloved but anyone who is special to you.

And who is it that i wanna spend the day with?? Its someone who has always been with me... she has never left me alone no matter what.. She respects my feelings and she never says no to me..She trusts me to the core and comes with me whereever I call her... and whenever I call her..Thats one particular reason I trust her too.. Because she believes in me.. She has never betrayed me in times of need..

She is there with me when I am lonely.. she is there with me when I feel down.. She is right there when it comes to meeting my passion.. She has shown me places that make me feel happy.. places I never knew even existed.. I can never imagine my life without her..

She knows me and is at her best when she is with me.. I know when she is different.. When she is not well..and the best thing is..

I do not need the websites to tell me 21 reasons why I love her..

I do not need a WAP site to express my love by sending her a ringtone..

I dont need to boast about my love for her on a Radio..

I dont need to get Love Tips on my mobile by sending LOVE to 567678..

I feel all this is just a showoff and not genuine..

I like to take her into mother nature.. rather than to a Valentines Party Organised in some Pub.. and the best part.. I can be myself when with her and she likes the Genuine Me rather than Plastic me..

You wanna know who she is?? She is my Bike.. She Vrrooooms me places.. I have been with her for more time than anybody else(including Human Beings) in last 19 months.. She is right there waiting for me every morning.. She has been there to execute my Passion.. Passion...How can you define it... Is it something that drives you to do crazy things as some people term it? or is it the longing of that unique feeling that cant be described and you want to possess that feeling every moment in life? or something that makes you feel out of the world... Its all of it.. and my bike has been there with me all around..

I never like to do things alone... but when it comes to biking and going to meet nature... i dont mind.. yess..She makes me do things that i would not have done usually..Dont you think she has all the qualities of being My Valentine?? I am sure she has..

So i would modify shakespears Quote to suit Myself..

"If Travel be food of love, Ride On..."

Happy Valentines day my dear Bike!!!!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha!! ok :)
btw when you find a human sweet valentine, make sure you dont go assuming she'll understand everything like your bike :P better express your love for her!!!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Manohar said...

Hi Preetha,
Will surely do that once i find her :):)

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one yar.. I did not know you are so passionate about your bike..

6:22 AM  
Blogger Alameen said...

hahah..good one..
i reckon your bike is not pulsar...

:)

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home