Friday, August 28, 2009

Mind It!!

As I always say.. depression makes me write.. lot of work makes me write.. This time it was an acute case of melancholia caused by watching an indecipherable flick sending my senses to the dungeons of some ancient martian empire thats making me write.. Well i am not going to crib here about another hopless movie.. Minnnnd it!!!
There are lot of things i realised while watching something as awe-expiring as this.
First, I realised why he keeps saying Minnnd it.. Because.. your mind would go hiding and once in a while you have to keep checking if its still there or slipped to a nearby auditorium.. You should actually hear it as- Watch your Mind!!.. Finnd it..
Second, unlike the expectations, bullets did NOT defy the law of gravity but the hero did.. At places, physics was working a little too much for him by making him fly backwards with a forward gunshot..
Thirdly, on the disgusting side of my analysis, he doesnt need bullets.. because anybody around him would instantly die out of suffocation.. because he hasnt changed clothes since last 25 years[or more..]
and yes.. Its a multilingual movie..subtitled tamil, tinges of telugu, broken hindi and a south-indianised English.. certainly a Jaw-dropping-mind-blocking-excruciating experience my friend..
Yeah .. there are positive sides too.. its certainly better than Jaani Dushman and RGV ki AAG which is my benchmark for real Trauma.. But it surely comes third.
QGM Ke Side effects:
1. I have lost sleep and typing some absurd stuff at 1 AM and cant even figure out why i am doing this.
2. My intestine is not accepting any food to pass thru it as a protest.
An one more thing.. there is only one way you can enjoy this movie.. Keep your brain in the locker, go to the theatre.. and dont watch it.. I mean, use your Minnnd and dont watch It!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger whoelsebutme said...

good 1 manohar....even i have written one....but i havent done such a great job of it...urs is funnier...

7:54 AM  
Blogger whoelsebutme said...

good 1 manohar....even i have written one....but i havent done such a great job of it...urs is funnier...

7:54 AM  
Blogger Arun said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Arun said...

The movie may not be fun, but ur post on it sure is..!!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home