Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Why My Mind is "Blogged"

I am a Trekker
After about a months preparation for my Himalayan Trek(To SAR-Pass), I am finally leaving tonight to delhi.. This preparation has been somewhat messyly interesting. After about 20-25 days of trying to motivte myself to get up early for jogging, i ended up jogging for five days in total, and finished motivational books from Swami Vivekananda to shiv khera.. Bye the way, Swami Vivekananda very strongly recommends not being a "slave" of sleep (He would have been furious if he were here specially because i call him my guru..).

I am a Believer
After about 14 months of writing my 2nd Post - Five Minutes More , I still feel same about sleep. Now as a workaround i tried my office Gym to prepare myself. I was driven away on the grounds of receiving too many calls while working out. I am a believer.. I believe in will power.. But how on earth will my will power get me a berth on the train... After 1-1/2 months of booking the ticket, Its still on Waiting List 1. I still believe by the time I reach the station, the seat will be eagerly waiting for me to sit on it..

I am Helpful (i avoided the word Helper :) )
About shopping for the trek? I had a strong will power of finishing it a week before.. but.. I still have to go buy Warm clothes.. while i am typing this, i am wondering on the roadmap on how to go about getting that stuff.. One of the reason why sometimes mind doesnt work properly, is you think everything is ready and perfect, then something unexpected happens... and that happens again... and again.. For example, I started my bike to go get some trekking Gear and i get a call.. Urgent..hai bhai..Abhi ye karna hai.. "Zindagi aur maut ka sawaal hai".. Ok.. this is a motivational phrase for your reference.. you feel as a real saviour although you actually did something stupid.. Anyways as i like helping people, i postponed my shopping plan.. But then, Another day.. another Motivational phrase... "Meri naukri bachaa le yaar".. Theek hai yar.. I saved everybody.. Ab mujhe Himalay ki thandi se kaun bachayega bhai?

I am a Thinker(But i think too much :P)
Mind has puzzled me all my life (although i have not reached the "no teeth-no hair" stage, but i meant.. till date).. Have you ever wondered what all our mind goes through when it hears something? i did... It hears you.. and in a split second analyses so many things.. Somebody says "meri naukri bachale", and you melt down even if your heart is made of diamond(i refer to the hardness and not to the costliness).The moment you read the title of this post, you might have related the words "Blogged" and "Blocked" even without me saying anything..

I am a Weirdo
One more thing i wonder is how these little kids manage to get all jumbo sized stuff for them? While one of the shopping expedition in some mall, I saw a 1 year old kid sitting on the lap of a 4 feet teddy.. even the baloon the kid was holding was as big as he himself..(or was it a she??? forget it..) and of course, all kids get Jumbo sized attention... I know i am typing crap.. and you must have realised the state of mind i am in by now.. Finishing off the pending tasks before i go has taken most of my time in last 3 weeks.. and ofcourse.. the preparartion that didnt happen was the next one.. and the excitement to go there came third..

I am an Optimist
I am a Optimist too.. I look forward to clear this Jammed mind.. once i am in the himalayas.. 16 days of eternity... hope to come back fresh.. with new zeal and joy.. and never remember the mess that i am in now...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey Optimist ... Himalaya ki dhandi se pahley ... delhi ki tej hawaaon or baarish se bachney ka saadhan dhoondey bachey .. :)

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice site on Kaol

www.kasolcamps.com

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home